April 24, 2017

DON'T TALK, I LOVE YOU by Shannon McCrimmon #KindleScoutNomination

 Hi! (waves).
I'm excited to announce that my latest novel, Don't Talk, I Love You, is currently on Kindle Scout, which is a reader-powered publishing program where you (the reader) get to help choose which books are published by Kindle Press. It's like the American Idol  of books - minus snarky Simon. (Thank God!)

Here's how you can participate: Visit my page at goo.gl/FpUYHe and please nominate Don't Talk, I Love you. If I'm selected for publication, you will receive a FREE copy of my book from Amazon! (Free, y'all!)

And, while you're visiting my page, you can read an excerpt of Don't Talk, I Love You. So, you get a sneak peek.

Thank you so much for helping!
Shannon McCrimmon



Recent college graduate Hadley Echols finally has a job. Her first priority - find an affordable place to live. She thinks it’s hopeless until she sees an ad that at first seems like a joke: “THREE MONKS SEEK ROOMMATE.” She doesn’t know anything about monks, only that her new roomies are on a vow of silence and only communicate via text. Then there’s the slight problem of her finding one of them irresistible. To make matters worse, her new boss might be Satan incognito and her ex-flame is back.

Shannon McCrimmon is the author of several novels, including The Summer I Learned To Dive and Kiss Me Hard Before You Go. She currently lives in Greenville, South Carolina with her husband and toy poodle. She'd love to hear from you. Connect with her atshannonmccrimmon.com

1 comment: